Sunday 13 March 2011

Thinking of Japan

Earthquake, tsunami and now a volcano eruption. Japan just doesn't seem to be able to catch a break.

I don't think I need to repeat any of the news or pictures here. I know I don't know anyone in Japan nor have I ever set foot on any of its islands. But nonetheless all the pictures reaching us make me sick. Feel so bad for all the people affected in any way by this disaster.

I cannot seem to get myself away from the computer and keep updating my feeds. I know that's bad, but just can't help it. My bf thinks I am nuts. He mentioned that surely now I would postpone any plans I had to go visit soon. But now I want to visit even more. Crazy, no? Makes me wanna book a flight right now. 

Thinking of everyone over in Japan. Be safe.

2 comments:

  1. At least you might get a really cheap flight - bet lots of people are cancelling their holidays right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't even considered that. But you might be right.

    ReplyDelete