Saturday 27 February 2010

Copenhagen

Finally finding time to upload some pictures from my Copenhagen trip. Don't expect awesomeness. I just point and click.

 
Mini Copenhagen!


Haribo. Yummy.


I think this is the opera house, but don't quote me on it!


The reason for being here: Helen's 
30th birthday party!




  

  

  
Random streets and buildings.
I was only in Copenhagen for a weekend to go to a friend's 30th birthday party. In between I did some sightseeing. Really enjoyed just walking the streets with no particular aim to get anywhere. I have no idea what I saw and what the history behind it was. But it was all beautiful. Uh, and it was really cold. I mean COLD. So I enjoyed some nice Danish hot dogs and waffles. Sorry, no pictures of those. They were gone too quickly. ;-)

I hope you got a little glimpse of this little weekend mini break.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh.. scandinavia... how I wish I could go there. *sigh*. Looks pretty. Probably prefer a summer trip. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely do summer. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold...

    ReplyDelete