Tuesday 24 January 2012

Not a good start to the week

Sunday did not end well. No Top Gear (apparently next Sunday means not the next one coming up, but the one belonging to next week and not this week, I will forever get that wrong). So I consoled myself that at least I will get to watch Birdsong, which I had heard so many great things about. What a disappointment that turned out to be. Boring. I didn't believe the characters were in love for one second. So I kind of started reading while the programme was still on.

This was very disappointing considering that the last three weeks I had the brilliant Sherlock to ring out my weekend and milden the Monday blues. Not so this week. Ah well, sucked it up and went to work with a smile.

Hope everyone had a good start to their week. I am obviously hoping now that Top Gear will be on this Sunday. I should double-check that.

No comments:

Post a Comment