- Having a beer on a Thursday evening! Whoot, whoot. And watching 'The Hangover'.
- Going to Canada tomorrow.
- Election in the UK. Even though I wasn't allowed to vote in the general election I at least was allowed to cast my vote in the local.
- Suitcase and hand luggage is packed. Only need to add stuff in the morning and then we are off.
- New books. I had a voucher £5 off at WH Smith when spending more than 15. So I grabbed two books, found out at the till that they were 'buy one get one half price' so I got another one to get over the £15 to save some money. Love buying books. The more the better.
- Potato wedges.
Thursday, 6 May 2010
Check out this blog for the idea.